Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Gardens are good for helping to keep kids in school. Gardens for everyone! http://t.co/PWhcnVaxPv 06:39:39 PM September 22, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Saralyn's new Grow farm-to-table restaurant is getting good reviews! Growing Up Some Goodness: Southern Foodie... http://t.co/9W0i8vSkzO 02:16:07 PM September 17, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great news for Georgia's new organic farmers: you have received or will receive organic certification on your... http://t.co/hhlaBZZNi5 05:53:45 PM September 16, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are so excited for our great friend and supporter Saralyn Collins! She will be reopening her restaurant Monday... http://t.co/taWOXPL5Qk 02:20:43 AM September 10, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RickLondonGreen: "Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs."Farrah Gray 03:11:45 AM September 06, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite