Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Join us in the garden for a local food dinner and Good Food discussion on April 26. http://t.co/ESSOcAXql5 about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us in the garden for a local food dinner and Good Food discussion on April 26. http://t.co/mvsjZw8GQG about 9 hours ago from MailChimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CreateMacon: Our April event: Macon Lemonade! Collecting stories and mementos of love for our #Macon neighborhoods for a lemonade! #Cre… about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Have you hugged a chicken today? It's cooler than it sounds. Check out this video to prove it: http://t.co/9wBjLiA7Av 12:52:38 AM April 16, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are partnering with two great organizations, Georgia Interfaith Power & Light and Centenary Community for an... http://t.co/T4cdcKS8r7 07:43:23 PM April 15, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite