Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Detroit serves as an example for us here I. Macon: https://t.co/j04wJr3p1Z 12:58:31 AM June 19, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great to see these students going organic in a mecca of conventional ag. https://t.co/4jmhRtbXBG 01:56:58 AM June 07, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great use of animals instead of pesticides! https://t.co/f7egV2OKZv 01:01:40 PM April 16, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYFarmer: A rural revitalization summit in Wisconsin https://t.co/yU1r0M4bpL 03:02:03 PM March 02, 2016 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Organic can, and will, feed the world sustainably. Conventional (chemical), not so much! https://t.co/67fJdG4Mad 04:08:31 PM February 08, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite