Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Photo essay: What's growing in West Virginia's urban ruins? http://t.co/PmyFgtpRJG #Gardens #UrbanFarms http://t.co/jS5KAPBCeX about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our baby is growing up! Mulberry Street Market is moving to Tattnall Square Park, beginning today! Please support... http://t.co/y6XjbdtN4L 01:08:52 PM October 15, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There is a pretty amazin rooftop farm coming to Chicago: http://t.co/BWLNOP8nza http://t.co/ef4Y9LKnhr 05:14:59 PM October 09, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great news for local food!!! U.S.D.A. to Start Program to Support Local and Organic Farming... http://t.co/GMLrcjwyTC 05:54:23 PM October 02, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fort Valley State earns a $2.5 million grant to study alternatives to corn. http://t.co/RzoVvjStfC 12:56:26 PM September 25, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite