Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Are you cooking a local turkey this Thanksgiving. Here are six common heritage turkey mistakes to avoid:... http://t.co/ek1hwx8JXx 02:52:11 PM November 21, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SlowMoney: LIVE RIGHT NOW: 5 urban agriculture entrepreneurs are on the stage at #SlowMoney14! View the live stream here: http://t.co/P… 07:41:05 PM November 12, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CultivateKC: "What if there was a bag of GMO seed corn that nobody bought?" -Rosanna Bauman quoting Eliot Coleman #slowmoney14 #beetcoin 05:36:22 PM November 12, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Really cool idea! The Newest Champion of Local Food: City Hall http://t.co/85HDeC2OUy http://t.co/iYfqnQ6npO 01:11:41 AM November 07, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Farmingnew: Beef or Chicken? Beef Prices Hit Fast-Food Chains - ABC News http://t.co/gqiW6HbE9n 01:01:45 AM November 07, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite