Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Carbon dioxide helps plants grow, but too much and they lose nutrients. Climate change is leading to a nutrient... https://t.co/DHkWpoHT21 01:52:22 AM September 14, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Often, better practices can save crops from disease, but agrichemical companies sell chemicals, they don't give... https://t.co/OTwGr7fVfo 11:42:23 PM July 07, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We can do better folks. Let's feed the world without wasting any food and there will be plenty for everyone. https://t.co/P0h2QSXs8x 07:57:41 PM June 05, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good food can do as much as expensive pharmaceuticals. https://t.co/XfBUBAEVwP 07:48:08 PM June 05, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Kids who learn veggies, eat veggies. Keep 'em gardening. https://t.co/fUKoquix3X 03:24:35 PM June 05, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite