Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- We're excited to be part of the team working to build a new community and school garden at Ingram Pye Elementary.... http://t.co/q9PvhFxpg0 02:35:24 PM August 20, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're excited to be a part of the new garden at Ingram Pye Elementary. A new healthy school and community resource! http://t.co/2LxvOcmwje 01:18:05 PM August 20, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Orion_Magazine: “If we throw mother nature out the window, she comes back in the door with a pitchfork.” — Masanobu Fukuoka (1913-2008) 01:51:57 AM August 14, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @greenstatetv: World Bank: Five Reasons Why Youth Should Choose Agriculture http://t.co/7lB11Iren5 http://t.co/k8n87EL0Ny 12:10:25 AM August 14, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @macon_chamber: "3300 jobs are supported by @MaconBibb's tourism industry - Macon is a leader in GA" #GMM @gdecd @ExploreGeorgia @Macon_… 01:07:17 PM August 12, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite