Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Our founder, Mark Vanderhoek, wrote about abundant cities and the role artists can play in shaping that... http://t.co/BFLphzwiUr about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of the greatest threats to our world is the overuse of water. Organic agriculture uses less water and is more... http://t.co/X3UgtfSDdD 02:34:56 PM November 25, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are you cooking a local turkey this Thanksgiving. Here are six common heritage turkey mistakes to avoid:... http://t.co/ek1hwx8JXx 02:52:11 PM November 21, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SlowMoney: LIVE RIGHT NOW: 5 urban agriculture entrepreneurs are on the stage at #SlowMoney14! View the live stream here: http://t.co/P… 07:41:05 PM November 12, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CultivateKC: "What if there was a bag of GMO seed corn that nobody bought?" -Rosanna Bauman quoting Eliot Coleman #slowmoney14 #beetcoin 05:36:22 PM November 12, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite