Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- @GApasturedbirds gotta eat the whole crop rotation too. We've got to step up our game, for animals, for soil, for the environment and future about 3 hours ago from Twitter for Android in reply to GApasturedbirds ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GApasturedbirds: @MaconRoots if ppl refuse to utilize whole animal then there is no point to this whole local meat movement. I'm Birdma… about 3 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @GApasturedbirds amen! about 3 hours ago from Twitter for Android in reply to GApasturedbirds ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chef advocates for a more wholistic view of farm-to-table eating. What do you think? http://t.co/Xq61B0tNN1 about 14 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great to see local farms in the news. Read this if you want to know how Julia Asherman chose Rags and Grass as... http://t.co/OgSOPXKKD7 09:44:51 PM July 28, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite