Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @USGBC: #Top10LEED country #Canada is home to 2,200 #LEED-certified projects; Preview best of #CAN's #greenbuilding: http://t.co/LroDIn4… 10:21:53 PM August 29, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CARE: No child should go hungry. Find out what CARE is doing to fight global hunger: http://t.co/RCynH7KCeE http://t.co/jOcQy3g91v 07:29:53 PM August 29, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is the question friends: http://t.co/6Bk5uKtZY9 06:21:42 PM August 05, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Canderson012 agreed! 03:46:03 PM July 18, 2015 from Twitter for Android in reply to Canderson012 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Canderson012 there is plenty of land, it is just in trees. 02:52:50 PM July 18, 2015 from Twitter for Android in reply to Canderson012 ReplyRetweetFavorite