Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- We're excited to be a part of Central Georgia's #Earthday celebrations here at the @OcmulgeeNPS1 with @MayorReichert! about 15 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today is the final day to buy tickets online for Saturday's Good Food Event, act now to ensure your spot! http://t.co/3aM3P0n2Wo about 21 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today is the final day to buy tickets online for Saturday's Good Food Event, act now to ensure your spot! http://t.co/050vQOmIql about 21 hours ago from MailChimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CreateMacon: Macon Lemonade will be at the #Macon #EarthDay event at Central City Park from 3:30 to 7 p.m.! #createmacon http://t.co/Az… 03:08:33 AM April 23, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Earth Day everyone! We'll be celebrating this weekend with an amazing event - Good Food - A Sustainable... http://t.co/qsrKqfxTVR 05:28:37 PM April 22, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite