Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- http://t.co/aMMQaYmnkT 04:18:29 AM February 25, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @gpbnews: Demolition Permit For Historic #Macon Church Approved In Dramatic Reversal http://t.co/oLPHZa1Izz #politics 10:26:01 PM February 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kburgamy: #gawx @WMAZOliviaJames says Thunderstorm Watch for most of Central Ga until 9am. @13wmaznews 10:11:18 AM February 21, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DaniNierenberg: Why Your #Lunch Might Be Killing The Planet http://t.co/WrStPE17nw @HuffPostFood 01:13:00 AM February 21, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Like if you agree! http://t.co/6Z03DQwLBf 04:06:32 AM February 18, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite