Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Let's hear it for soil health! https://t.co/NZTescP8Ug 07:47:05 PM April 20, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We must refocus on soil health to feed the world. Not conventional agriculture, not GMOs, not Big Ag. It must be... https://t.co/AyLEuDliPp 02:28:33 PM April 19, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gardens not lawns sounds good to us! https://t.co/aJAPlXPT8U 08:13:17 PM December 01, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We need local farmers, not absentee corporate landowners. Buy local! https://t.co/UCotaOKrlm 04:06:39 PM November 26, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this awesome project in Denmark. We'd love to see this in Macon. https://t.co/PsgTfs2q94 02:02:19 AM November 18, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite