Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Sourcing humanely raised animals is hard, but it is worth it. Thanks to Chipotle Mexican Grill for holding high... http://t.co/1krIm3Ic0u 02:32:40 PM January 16, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EWDolan: Al-Qaeda in Yemen claims reponsibility for attack on Charlie Hebdo, says Al-Zawahiri gave http://t.co/R2cFQWHqKn 11:11:05 AM January 14, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are very excited to have Coyote Creek Organic Feed Mill and Farm in Central Georgia! Read more about the... http://t.co/rwj4MPUZdU 04:19:55 PM December 23, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Industrial meat has many costs, including the cost to the workers who serve in the the factories that process... http://t.co/C2ezIX57WP 03:30:21 AM December 23, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's getting organic in Middle Georgia! Coyote Creek Farm Buys Land in Forsyth for Organic Farm http://t.co/lN1yCSQNVf 09:07:29 PM December 22, 2014 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite