Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Not everyone loves vegetables. These cats have something against cucumbers. https://t.co/Ty2FBqL3fV 11:56:25 AM November 16, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HuffingtonPost: The role of climate change in Utah and Arizona's deadly floods http://t.co/DJSYBwLA3P http://t.co/uikTZ6aMb2 12:02:24 AM September 23, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USGBC: #Top10LEED country #Canada is home to 2,200 #LEED-certified projects; Preview best of #CAN's #greenbuilding: http://t.co/LroDIn4… 10:21:53 PM August 29, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CARE: No child should go hungry. Find out what CARE is doing to fight global hunger: http://t.co/RCynH7KCeE http://t.co/jOcQy3g91v 07:29:53 PM August 29, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is the question friends: http://t.co/6Bk5uKtZY9 06:21:42 PM August 05, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite