Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- My heart goes out to Taylor Terrell's family and friends, as well as her 41NBC / WMGT-DT family. https://t.co/cARxl3mFoV 01:39:50 PM July 22, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this great work by an urban farmer in New Orleans! https://t.co/zADlWuwlEJ 05:34:35 PM July 20, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you love your extension agent? We sure do! https://t.co/vNfFlYCnrF 02:05:16 PM July 01, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is an extremely important gap to fill: https://t.co/14g6SlQ8vH 12:47:19 AM June 30, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Detroit serves as an example for us here I. Macon: https://t.co/j04wJr3p1Z 12:58:31 AM June 19, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite