Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @Vital_Awareness: Q&A with Marc Moussueau, who raises heritage Ossabaw Island Pigs.... come check him out @SElivestock http://t.co/Lznf… 12:40:22 PM March 16, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Food_Tank: "A pill for an ill simply doesn't work. The solution begins with food." -R. Graham @FareWellness #TedXMan http://t.co/2awc27… 03:47:41 PM March 08, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AgLocal: This pot roast is an easy #recipe that can be used with any #beef roast. Perfect for winter! http://t.co/OckNxt9htp http://t.c… 03:41:08 PM March 06, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Careful with your pigs Middle Georgia farmers: Georgia warning of fatal pig disease in Perry http://t.co/gSwxONbroA 05:00:40 PM March 05, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Like and share if you agree! http://t.co/OK9y5HXPLl 06:29:09 PM March 04, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite