Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Great story from the Telgraph about The Dirt Farmer: http://t.co/2X4NYLz7Sa 09:16:24 PM July 20, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MySOdotCom: 10 Fast-Food Joints That Treat Their Workers Well http://t.co/zQ9EhfPqVm http://t.co/IGJ8kTXdGV 01:38:21 AM July 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @genebaur: Germany balks at chicken trade with US | Meat & Poultry http://t.co/dePWt90rhC 01:35:57 AM July 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fly farm looks to become the new protein source to replace soy in animal feed:... http://t.co/lGL04KRB2i 07:35:27 PM July 10, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food for thought: http://t.co/GBgqwwDvwY 05:31:02 PM July 08, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite