Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @Vital_Awareness: To the team @MaconRoots - It's happening again for 2015. Meet @TempleGrandin & Mary Berry @Berry_Center TIX at http://… 08:32:54 PM December 13, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TMLawFirmMacon mulberry market now has it! 10:09:00 PM December 05, 2014 from Twitter for Android in reply to TMLawFirmMacon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TMLawFirmMacon to vendors at the Mulberry market each Wednesday now carry it regularly: Evergreen East Farms and Greenway Farms. 10:08:18 PM December 05, 2014 from Twitter for Android in reply to TMLawFirmMacon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We do horrible things to our chickens in the name of cheap meat. When you buy local, pastured poultry, you are... http://t.co/AHmUH2iRZH 08:54:27 PM December 05, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our founder, Mark Vanderhoek, wrote about abundant cities and the role artists can play in shaping that... http://t.co/BFLphzwiUr 06:18:40 PM November 28, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite