Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Honey bees are dying. We need more sustainable agriculture practices to save them. Buy local, buy organic. http://t.co/vmlrMPQG7k 01:46:24 PM May 15, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Organic farming can help us solve climate change, and feed the world. Organic FTW! http://t.co/lkvFmRLD7J http://t.co/aQflRW2JkA 02:10:05 PM May 04, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Please check out, and support, this great effort to make Central Georgia the center of the pastured poultry... http://t.co/TckPA0qVWH 07:00:59 PM April 23, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Vital_Awareness: Q&A with Marc Moussueau, who raises heritage Ossabaw Island Pigs.... come check him out @SElivestock http://t.co/Lznf… 12:40:22 PM March 16, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Food_Tank: "A pill for an ill simply doesn't work. The solution begins with food." -R. Graham @FareWellness #TedXMan http://t.co/2awc27… 03:47:41 PM March 08, 2015 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite