Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Organic can, and will, feed the world sustainably. Conventional (chemical), not so much! https://t.co/67fJdG4Mad 04:08:31 PM February 08, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Chinese state-owned chemical company has purchased the GMO and pesticide company Syngenta. Nothing to see here... https://t.co/OntaYknOvw 03:54:15 PM February 03, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Even you needed any further confirmation that Organics is the way to go, look no further: https://t.co/DCola9vhLY 03:25:53 PM February 03, 2016 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hmm. Good question. https://t.co/QCzABXPg1I 01:48:44 AM January 03, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes! https://t.co/N7TLIoNGvm 01:26:34 AM December 31, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite