Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- We appreciate our farmers who are out there listening to nature right now. There is hope yet: http://t.co/QAYurQyB72 12:45:29 AM May 23, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FairFoodNetwork: Farm Bill process clarified at the FFN Blog - and check out @sustainableag's excellent graphic of it! http://t.co/j5BR… 06:33:11 PM May 22, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So true! http://t.co/7g6wBonP81 01:48:00 PM May 22, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More good news on GMO labeling. #JustLabelIt http://t.co/Mu1hbWVHOE 01:57:21 AM May 22, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @businessforfood: Frightened. MT @mikejopek: "Fruit" appears 12 times in 1150-page Sen #FarmBill. "Vegetable" 9 Beef: once. Grain: 53. C… 02:16:01 PM May 21, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite