Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Grasslands can be very diverse (and they hold more carbon than forests too)! https://t.co/KJAFRZbAPp 09:57:18 PM August 08, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More intensive methods are leading to higher yields around the world. WITHOUT GMOs!!!!! https://t.co/xZCbVFFNxG 11:23:01 PM August 04, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My heart goes out to Taylor Terrell's family and friends, as well as her 41NBC / WMGT-DT family. https://t.co/cARxl3mFoV 01:39:50 PM July 22, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this great work by an urban farmer in New Orleans! https://t.co/zADlWuwlEJ 05:34:35 PM July 20, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you love your extension agent? We sure do! https://t.co/vNfFlYCnrF 02:05:16 PM July 01, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite