Macon Roots is non-profit established in 2010 to promote a sustainable food system in Macon and Middle Georgia by celebrating the local food cultures, supporting food and garden education programs, creating networking opportunities in the local food system, and increasing availability of locally grown food for all Middle Georgians.
Follow us on Twitter
- Food waste is no joke. Check out this video: https://t.co/F7gPglabCg 04:37:48 AM November 14, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pastured poultry, birds on real pasture, is the pinnacle of poultry. Look for it, ask for it. Pass it on. https://t.co/xxFS9cpUmY 11:37:32 PM November 01, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Sen. Tester for explaining what this new GIPSA ruling means for small farmers. We need to do better! https://t.co/2cMfGyAQTz 01:25:16 AM October 26, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have hope in the bananapocalypse: The race to save the world’s most popular fruit https://t.co/5rFrDxaTJF 02:06:19 AM October 15, 2017 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How will we feed the world? Sustainable agriculture. https://t.co/YHKPo8iHOG 11:25:45 PM October 09, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite